10th International Seminar "Low-frequency wave processes in space plasma"
Program of Seminar includes the following questions:
- Mechanisms of the generation of LF emissions.
- Propagation of LF waves and resonance phenomena in near-Earth plasma.
- Reflection, scattering, and transformation of waves in the ionosphere and the magnetosphere.
- Nonlinear wave processes in LF band.
- Resonant interaction of LF emissions with energetic particles.
- Lower-frequency emissions and seismic activity: possible mechanisms of connection.
- LF transmitter signals and LF antennas.
- Results of satellite and ground-based low-frequency studies and planned experiments.
- Equipment and processing methods for LF measurements.
- Laboratory modeling of LF wave phenomena.